Core Relationship Skills for Couples: Workshop Series
This workshop series will support you and your partner to develop insight into your needs and communication styles, teach you strategies for effective communication and conflict resolution, and help you to build and practice new skills for communication and relationship maintenance. Workshops will be facilitated by Dr. Bordieri assisted by Julian Ramis.
The series includes 6 workshops, each one drawing from the “best of” insights and skills from the two most popular, research-based approaches to couple's therapy: Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and the Gottman Method. Recordings of the material presented, and handouts will be available to registered participants for 60 days after each workshop.
You can register for the whole series at a discounted rate or for individual workshops based on your needs. See workshop dates and topics below.
This Group Intensive Includes a total of 13.5 Hours:
- 10 Hours of Group Workshop Sessions (see below)
- FREE Access to the recordings of the didactic portion of all 6 sessions
- FREE Access to the two introductions to Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and The Gottman Method - live workshop dates and access to recordings
- 90 minutes of private coaching with Julian Ramis (scheduled as one extended session, two 45-minute sessions or three 30-minute sessions)
- Program Materials, Exercises, & Homework
- Activities & Tip Sheets for After the Program Ends
Workshop Dates & Topics to be Covered
- April 23rd: EFT Negative Communication Cycle Tracking (2 hours) from 5:30pm - 7:30pm EST
- April 30th: Revisiting & Repairing Conflict (1.5 hours) from 6pm to 7:30pm EST
- May 7th: Strategies for De-Escalating Conflict (1.5 hours) 6pm to 7:30pm EST
- May 21st: Compromise & Getting Unstuck from Recurring Conflict (1.5 hours) 6pm to 7:30pm EST
- June 4th: Building Trust, Forgiveness, & Effective Apologies (2 hours) from 5:30pm - 7:30pm EST
- June 11th: Enhancing Emotional, Physical & Sexual Intimacy (1.5 hours) from 6pm to 7:30pm EST
A discount of $20 is offered for intensive programs paid via Zelle bank transfer. Payments can be made to email@example.com.