Core Relationship Skills for Couples
This workshop series will support you and your partner to develop insight into your needs and communication styles, teach you strategies for effective communication and conflict resolution, and help you to build and practice new skills for communication and relationship maintenance. Workshops will be facilitated by Dr. Bordieri assisted by Julian Ramis. The series includes 6 workshops, each one drawing from the “best of” insights and skills from the two most popular, research-based approaches to couple's therapy: Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and the Gottman Method. Recordings of the material presented, and handouts will be available to registered participants for 60 days after each workshop.
You can register for the whole series at a discounted rate or for individual workshops based on your needs.
Couples who register for the full workshop series will receive access to the recordings for both the EFT and Gottman Method introductions as well as 90-minutes of private coaching with Julian Ramis to fine tune and practice the skills they are learning. These 90-minutes can be scheduled as one extended session, two 45-minute sessions or three 30-minute sessions. Upgrade options are also available for private coaching with Dr. Bordieri.
FREE Intro to the Gottman Method
FREE Intro to Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
Workshop Dates: Sundays in April, May, & June
Workshop Dates & Topics to be Covered
Click on the links below for more information or to register for individual workshops in the series.
- April 23rd: EFT Negative Communication Cycle Tracking (2 hours) from 5:30pm - 7:30pm EST
- April 30th: Revisiting & Repairing Conflict (1.5 hours) from 6pm to 7:30pm EST
- May 7th: Strategies for De-Escalating Conflict (1.5 hours) 6pm to 7:30pm EST
- May 21st: Compromise & Getting Unstuck from Recurring Conflict (1.5 hours) 6pm to 7:30pm EST
- June 4th: Building Trust, Forgiveness, & Effective Apologies (2 hours) from 5:30pm - 7:30pm EST
- June 11th: Enhancing Emotional, Physical & Sexual Intimacy (1.5 hours) from 6pm to 7:30pm EST