Interconnected. Not isolated from or emotionally dependent on others.
We work individually with adults of all ages and adolescents struggling with an existing couple or family relationship, or with concerns about their ability to relate to others. These can include individuals who are:
- In a relationship and unsure they will be able to have their needs met in their current relationship
- In a relationship and want to start couple's therapy with a partner unwilling to attend therapy
- Not in a relationship but want to explore or overcome obstacles or experiences in prior relationships
- Coping with their own mental health diagnosis and experiencing difficulties in relationships or daily functioning
- Needing support in coping with their partner's or close family member's mental health diagnosis