Core Relationship Skills for Couples - See Below for Workshop Topics, Formats, & Dates
This workshop series will support you and your partner to develop insight into your needs and communication styles, teach you strategies for effective communication and conflict resolution, and help you to build and practice new skills for communication and relationship maintenance. Workshops will be facilitated by Dr. Bordieri assisted by Julian Ramis. The series includes 6 workshops, each one drawing from the “best of” insights and skills from the two most popular, research-based approaches to couple's therapy: Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and the Gottman Method. Recordings of the material presented, and handouts will be available to registered participants for 60 days after each workshop.
See below for more details about upcoming live workshops and self-study options currently available. You can register for the whole series or mini- series at a discounted rate, or individual workshops based on your needs.
Couples who register for the full series or a mini series also receive extended access to all recordings including the EFT and Gottman Method introductions for couples. Upgrade options are also available for private coaching.
Request More Information
Have questions or want information on the formats available and future dates for live workshops? Let us know below!
Click to register for the EFT Negative Cycle Tracking, De-Escalation, and Revisiting & Repair mini-series
Workshop Topics, Formats, & Dates
Click on the links below for more information or to register for individual workshops in the series.
- EFT Negative Communication Cycle Tracking - Private Session or Self-Study Available, Next Group TBD
- Strategies for De-Escalating Conflict - Self-Study Currently Available, Next Group TBD
- Revisiting & Repairing Conflict - Self-Study Currently Available, Next Group TBD
- Compromise & Getting Unstuck from Recurring Conflict - Self-Study Currently Available, Next Group TBD
- Building Trust, Forgiveness, & Effective Apologies - Self-Study Currently Available, Next Group TBD
- Enhancing Emotional, Physical & Sexual Intimacy - Self-Study Currently Available, Next Group TBD