Core Relationship Skills for Couples: Workshop Series
The Core Relationship Skills for Couples Workshop Series facilitated by Dr. Bordieri, includes a series of workshops drawing from the “best of” insights and skills from the two most popular, research-based approaches to couple's therapy: Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and the Gottman Method.
This package includes:
- 2 Live Workshop Sessions: Building Trust, Forgiveness, & Effective Apologies, Enhancing Emotional, Physical & Sexual Intimacy (5 hours total, dates & times below)
- Access to 5 Recordings (the 2 Live Sessions & 3 Self-Study Modules: Intro to EFT, Intro to the Gottman Method, Compromise & Getting Unstuck from Recurring Conflict) for 60 days after the last session ends (until August 11th)
- Program Materials, Exercises, & Homework
- Activities & Tip Sheets for After the Program Ends
This package can be upgraded to can be upgraded to include a private EFT Cycle Tracking and/or private coaching sessions with Dr. Bordieri.
You can register for the whole series at a discounted rate by purchasing below, or you can register for individual workshops or the self-study series separately based on your needs.
The 2 Live Workshop Dates & Topics to be Covered
- June 4th: Building Trust, Forgiveness, & Effective Apologies (2 hours) from 9:30 to 11:30am EST click here for more details or to purchase separately
- June 11th: Enhancing Emotional, Physical & Sexual Intimacy (1.5 hours) from 6pm to 7:30pm EST click here for more details or to purchase separately
Upgrade below to add the EFT Cycle Tracking, De-Escalation, and Repair Self-Study Mini-Series, and get the following:
- Access to the EFT Negative Cycle Tracking Recording
- Access to the Strategies for De-Escalating Conflict Recording
- Access to the Revisiting & Repairing Conflict Recording
- Additional Program Materials: including Exercises, Homework, and Tip-Sheets for Ongoing Use
- Extended Access to All Recordings of Both Live Workshops & Self-Study Modules until October 31st instead of August 11th
For more information about the Core Relationship Skills for Couples Workshop Series go to: https://www.familyandcoupletherapy.com/core-relationship-skills-for-couples.html